SCALE MODEL MEDIC - By Jon Hayward

Welcome to my blog. I'm Jon Hayward, but I go by the name of Scalemodelmedic when I'm youtubing modelling videos.

Painting and weathering models on video takes a long time and I can't cover everything, so this blog will serve as my home on the web where I can post my latest pictures from the bench.

Depending on how this blog is received I may make it a little extension of the youtube channel, posting tips and little how-to guides, but in the meantime please just have a browse and enjoy the pictures.

Sunday 11 August 2013

Time to think on the future!

Those of you who have hit like on the Facebook page will know that I'm thinking hard on the future. The channel needs a boost... so let's see what happens!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved your work on youtube, mate. Bit peeved that you haven't put up new content in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of his recent work has been done for humbrol. Would love to see more from you John. Still waiting to see what you made of the vallejo water effects line.

    ReplyDelete